Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Names imput?


Do you wanna have a say or an imput or just help out? click the comments at the bottom of the post and leave a comment with a series of names that you think would go. I'll let you know more on MONDAY!! It's the big day. and I'll also be posting the date and time of our house warming party (when we get a house), so you will have the date and time and address of our new location. or maybe i'll leave an e-mail, that you can click on and e=-mail me if you wanna come and then you will get the address. I don't know leave a comment and let me know what would be the best.

~Julz & Mark & Baby~

2 comments:

Cody said...

Rambo.

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

I always think of names and then can't remember them 2 seconds later. However when you post the gender I will start thinking...ouch.