Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jared's First Baptism

Jared's First Baptism, given to himself.

How you ask?

Well I'll Explain...

Imagine Jared laying on the floor in diaper changing position, mom has just removed dirty diaper, and has cleaned Jared all off. Well as mom grabs both baby feet and lifts Jared's bottom to put the clean diaper underneath him, He decides to do the traditional boy thing and he starts the little "water-fountain." It hitshis feet, and bounces up and onto his face (which is sidways, thank heavens), getting the check, temple and left side of the forehead officially baptized.

You gotta love little boys and heaven help us all. lol! So this is the position with his head turned the other way. I didn't get a photo, talk about serious black mail. HE HE HE HA HA HA!!


2 comments:

Loni & Kyson Butler said...

LOL I hate when that happens. When I used to babysit my brothers 4 kids he had one boy and he'd always pee on himself too. I think it's funny. But what's even worse is when your in a delivery and your working with the brand new baby and he decides to cristen you with his first pee. Yeah I got that the other night.

Cody said...

I'm guessing he'll be pulling those tricks for the next 30 years.... boys!