Monday, August 3, 2009

Keep Rockin' and Rollin'

So here are somemore videos of Jared accomplishing his rolling, with a little bit of rocking.

more rockin' & rollin'.

Here is What Mark is saying in case you can't hear it.

"It's Jared, Doin' such a good job."

"He's been trying to figure out how to crawl."

"Look At Him!"

This one, Mark in on Video and Julz is on Audio.

The translation of my excited screams is,

" Oh My Gosh Jared, I'm So Excited!!"

So I was looking through the camera videos. (it's a good thing I do, cause Mark didn't tell me about this one.) But Mark is introducing Jared to the camera. Jared acctually smiles at the camera and once again I'll write a script for you to read as mark is talking.

"He's chewin' on his burp rag."

"Hey Jared!"

"Jared." *Whistle*

"Jared." *Not audible*

"Jared, hey Jared." *Not audible*

"That's the Baby Jared!"

And we all have to love the Mama Videos. Turn your volume down, cause i'm talking in this one. lol, He he he ha ha ha!

No comments: