Friday, January 23, 2009

First bloody nose


Well I've gone the whole pregnancy with not many worries and just mildly bleeding gums. Well last night was my first Bloody nose of the entire pregnancy. Don't know why it happened just felt like the nose was dripping and the kleenex cme out red. well took care of that, and not much of a problem today.

Jared hasn't been doing as much acrobatics lately, (I think it's cause he's starting to drop and settle into the pelvis.) also it might be first time mom paranoia also, a sister-in-law (that needs to be kicked) called to make sure everything was ok, and failed to hold her tongue on the story told to her that made her call me. (i'm trying to forget it, like the husband has advised but its' hard.) If you would like to know the story leave a comment and i'll tell it on my next post. if not it will be forgotten. (i hope!)

No comments: