Friday, January 30, 2009

First MAJOR Contraction?



So I was sleeping soundly yesterday morning wen I was awaken by severe pain in the lower back. I was sleeping on the left side and the left lower back started hurting, then the pain started and spanned the whole lower back. It was almost as if Jared was stretching out longways, with his feet in my kidneys. OUCH!. Well I some how (through miraculous mom strength) ended up twisting around so I was on my hands and knees and ended up sitting back on my heels. well that didn't help the bladder so now I had another issue. I had to pee. That pain lasted for a solid minute, but then I was good for the rest of the day. Gosh, being pregnant is complicated.

Now it wasn't quite as evasive as her stretch, but you get the idea.


Well today wasn't quite as exhilerating, i've been having little pains here and there. But nothing that intense or that long. So I've called in a "contaction day" at work. which is nice to have an easy going day.



1 comment:

Brandon and Kelli Starkes said...

WOW!!! I named my 4 year old Jared, its a good name. don't you just wish the contractions would of kept on so that way your baby would be here?