Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter-cause it's the title on everyone else's

Yeah, the Saturday before Easter... YES that is Snow, between Payson and Heber.

A picture of everyone, left -> right: Poquito, the Horse; Grandpa Eugene Kartchner; Jared Allen Eugene Weeks; Grandma Mary Kartchner; & Stichy, the Dog.

Jared Dressed up like Grandpa Kartchner. (I didn't find the outfit till after we got back, dagwood, I need to get a shot of the two of them dressed like each other).

You know I had to title this post EASTER. cause everyone else was doing it also. LOL!! Well Jared and I went up North to visit Grandma & Grandpa Kartchner, in Taylor, AZ. Mark (dad) had worked friday night 6pm-6am on sat. (12 hour shifts at Intel). Jared and I left at 8:30 am Sat. dad didn't come with us cause he had to work sat. night 6pm-6am on sun.

Well Jared is an easy traveling buddy. on the trip up I got one out-burst (put his binki in) between Mesa and Payson. between Payson and Taylor I had one coo. and that was it. on the trip back he slept the entire time. (or at least was quiet.)

Jared got to sit on Poquito, the horse, before he could crawl. (dad might kill me for this.)

Jared also got to sit on Grandpa Kartchner's New Tractor.

Jared also got to visit the Baby goats that he was playing with in heaven. (if you are confused about this statement, look for an earlier post in Feb. that mentions the situation.)

For Easter Jared got a fuzzy bunny (church friendly, Quiet) and another bunny and chicken (that make noise, not church friendly), From Grandma & Grandpa Kartchner.

This is the big boy that is over 12 pounds, not even 2 months old yet and the footies are 6-9 month. (Does that make sense??) I know I'm baffled by it.

1 comment:

Felisha said...

He is a big boy! That is awesome. Preston is 9 months and 20lbs. It is crazy. He has kinda stopped growing as much, but he is getting taller which is nice, equals out his weight. How fun? Can't wait to meet the little guy.