Monday, April 6, 2009

Sleep deprived?!?!?




So you don't wanna under estimate the sleep deprived mom. but what about the sleep deprived child? Jared has been fighting the sleep, but just during the day. so this onsie couldn't be more fitting for him.
but during th night we've only been waking up for one feeding during the night. around 2-3am. we go to bed some where between 8:30-10:30pm, do the feeding and are up at 6:30-8:30am. so i comend him for the nights.
also we are starting to hear him coo and 'talk' with sounds and the smiles just keep coming. I don't wanna ever have to leave him, he's too cute and totally awesome. I love being a mom.

2 comments:

Blain&Deedra said...

He is so cute. And don't worry those nights where you actually get to sleep for eight hours come back eventually.

Cody said...

Sleep... I love sleep. Mom's definitely don't get enough sleep. That shirt is HILARIOUS. I wish it came in my size!