Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sob and Cry, but I guess it happens




well It finally happened on his 4 month aniversary I cut his left thumb with the clippers. He was awake and I had the right hand completely done and was trying to tune up the thumb on the left hand and he moved, and I got him. but i'm not the only sinner, Mark (dad) was trying to clam Jared down from being fussy on tuesday and Mark swooped Jared down and hit Jared's Head on the Coffee table (causing him to cry a little more) but mark was a good daddy and hugged and calmmed Jared down no bump no redness and today I can't even tell where he was hit.


We've gotta tough kid. here's a picture of his cut thumb.

4 comments:

moriah said...

Gary cut Canyon's hand with the clippers when he was just 2 days old and it made him feel so bad that he hasn't cut his nails since (it's been over two years). I am glad baby Jared is so tuff.

meghannamarie said...

I always hated the finger nail cuts, my kids still hate it when I go to cut their nails...but I am mean now so I tell them to sit down and shut up I am doing it anyway!!

Tyler and Emily said...

I love the pictures of Jared on the post before. So adorable! I already told Tyler that I am in charge of cutting our kids fingernails and toenails, because I think he cuts his way too short.

Cody said...

Nope, not prego. I'd just like to get two birds with one stone when I have to. I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna like being pregnant.