Saturday, June 6, 2009

SWIMMING anyone?

So I can't wait till tomorrow to post this. I've gotta post it now.

So, Jared got to go swimming for the first time, last night in a friends pool. Sorry about the lighting, we got there after 8pm. Jared was doing fantastic. (i'll be getting better pics of him from a friend of ours who has a flash on their camera phone.). at one point he was holding his shorts up on his leg so they wouldn't get wet. lol. it was cute.

Ok, Dad is officially a Dad. So i'm talking with another couple that had their 7 month old in the pool also, and Mark had Jared. I see Mark blowing in Jared's Face, I'm puzzled at first and Than I Realize "Mark is trying to get Jared to inhale and hold his breath to dunk him. Oh, My Gosh.

Just S I'm about to say something, Jared goes under. It was just a quick dunk (less than a mill-a-second), but it was a dunk all in the same. So Jared comes up and does a little cough to clear the throat and a sneeze to clear the nose. No crying, No fussing. We were in there a good amount of time also. so we got out when I noticed Jared doing the "I'm chilled" shake. only cause we weren't moving.

So while warming him up with the towel he feel asleep wrapped up in the towels, still in his swimmer diaper and in his swim trunks. No binki, He just passed out. It was funny yet cute all at the same time. Now a few pics.

So this is a photo of how dark it was without the flash. Good luck making out the picture. (my husband was taking the pictures.

This is a Photo of Jared Holding up his shorts so they don't get wet. it was really cute.

Jared Sitting on a step in the pool. The first time I sat him down He straighten the legs and just about stood completely up. so we let him adjust and he soon relaxed.

No comments: