Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gymnastics

So lately I've really been feeling the tossing and turning of Baby Jared ____ Weeks. He is all over the place, and I'm starting to think if I start doing cartwheels maybe it'll settle things down. I'm still working and going strong, but the Husband isn't letting me over do it. with the moving that is coming up he is very particular about me getting help and not pitching in. (which totally goes against all standards of growing up on the farm.) and acording to my last check up weight gain is steady and not too much, we're sitting just under 5 pounds in gain. (going from what Mark and the doctor's assistant are telling me. I still don't know my weight, keeping my 6 year record.)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Even though your pretty far along I havent been able to tell ya CONGRATS!! I loved it when I could feel Alaya move inside of me. Also congrats on getting a house! It is an exciting time! Miss ya!

moriah said...

Once he is born you will miss feeling him move inside of you. I am just starting to feel this new baby move and I love it.