Thursday, October 30, 2008

Touch it, Lose it!!

So one of my co-workers gave me the best shirt today, and it fits. I love the saying on it. forgive the husband, he took the picture. it says..."Touch the belly, lose a hand." this goes out to all those pregnant woman, who are struggling with or have delt with the strangest people, (ones you don't even know) coming up to you and rubbing your tummy, like your budda and you are gonna grant them three wishes. Come on people.



So I haven't done any pics of the prego belly yet. I swear the camera really does put on 10 extra pounds. (or does it)? The husband was the amazing photographer for both of these pics. I'll try to get some better photos of the baby belly as it continues to expose itself.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

ahhh I love prego bellies. They are sooo cute! You look so cute!! You will hate all your pictures through your pregnancy no matter if they are taken clear or not haha! I look back at mine and say "Adam you really let me wear that?" or what was I thinking? Honestly I didn't care what I looked like at the time cause I felt aweful anyways. haha! Love the shirt too!

Anonymous said...

I love that shirt! I want one too. I don't mind people I know so much. It's the ones I barely know that bothers me. Your belly is way smaller than mine! Tomorrow I'm offcially in my last trimester and I can't wait to be done.