Saturday, December 6, 2008

Braxton Hicks???

So This morning I do believe I had my first noticeable 'Braxton Hicks Contraction'. so I've officially deceided to hit braxton hicks with some sticks. GGRRRR! I woke up this morning about 6:30ish, With a lovely Charlie Horse in my left calf and just as the calf started to release. I heard Mark come home from his 12 hour shift at Intel. well then started to feel a cramping or tightening of my abdomen which started about my rib cage and traveled all the way down to my bellybutton (abt) and then kinda wrapped up and around to my low back. I don't know how long that happened for. but the charlie horse in my calf was still hurting and i was still focusing on the after pain of a charlie horse.
I also have reason to believe that this kid better come out walking and talking and ready for life, cause with all the crazy movement, I swear he is jumproping with the imbilicale cord or doing jumping jacks or some kind of arobics.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Oh yes get used to all the charlie horses cause you will have many MORE!!! I remember I got one so bad I started crying and then my calf was so sore the next day I could barely walk ahhH! what we go through to have these cute lil spirits with us!