Thursday, December 4, 2008

Moving on In!

So it's been a crazy week and two days, (not like I'm counting or anything.) we've been official homeowners for 9 days. It's been crazy and fun. so While we were moving in I still was making myself 'kind of" available for work, (cause we needed some kind of income cause mark only had to work one day on thanksgiving week. lol! well I've been packing and unpacking boxes like crazy this week. and haven't had a quiet time to sit down at the computer to check e-mail or blog or even do nessary things online, (like change our address for everything.)



So this is the mess outside the back door cause I haven't had time to break down boxes after the massive mayham of unpacking them. I'll get pic of inside the house later. so you'll have to forgive my decorating skills, (the husband was helping get rid of boxes inside the house by dumping them out on the floor and saying, "ok, one box down, it makes them easier to unpack." (he's so logical.)

No comments: