Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Pool



So my co-workers at work have started this Baby Pool to see when I'm gonna deliver.



If you would like to participate leave your expected date and time and E-mails, So we can let the winner know who they are. Here is the list so far from work. The date the Doctor gave me for expected delivery is Feb. 18, 2009 (2-18).

Not the most flattering Photo, But I am 38 Weeks as of Feb. 4. Not to shabby for a self taking photo, if I do say so myself.



Linda B. -> 2-18 - 9:45 AM

Louise -> 2-13 (friday the 13th none the less)

Danielle J. -> 2-20 - evening

Chris S. -> 2-19 - 6:47pm

4 comments:

Lyndee said...

Good luck julianna and let us know how it all goes. This is a good picture!

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

Julianna, I can't wait to meet your son. I am so sorry that I missed your shower, I was so excited to go..had even RSVP'd! I even bought you a present...then Rick had to work on Saturday and since we only have one vehicle down here at the moment, well he had to drive it to work. Soooo sorry! My Mom told me that the one up in Taylor was such a great shower, I bet the one down here was to. I'm bummed I missed it but maybe Rick, me and C.J. can bring your present and visit you guys for family home evening or something.

C&KMillerAcres said...

I'm going to predict Feb. 16 1:33 pm. Your stomach looks like mine did. It just stuck way out and you couldn't even see it from the back. That's good though. I've heard it's easier to lose your baby weight when it does that. I'm going to get your present sent out this week. If you already have it, I left the tag on so you can just go exchange it if you want.

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

Denise (our only male therapist at work) has claimed the date of 2-21 in the morning.