Saturday, February 14, 2009

Waiting...&...Waiting....&...Waiting


So it's due time anytime now, Feb. 18 is 4 days away. also My parents are down here on stand by so that my husband can work in a little peace. They have a goat that is pregnant and she is suppose to be due anytime now also, we've come to the conclusion that either there is a hold up in the line up in heaven, or (my dad's theory)-that our son is playing with the baby goats, up in heaven; which is distracting them both. So that's why neither one of us(me & the goat) has had our baby yet. lol. I've been walking like crazy. i've walked more city blocks in the last few weeks than I think I've walked my entire life. lol.
(this photo was copied and cropped from the internet, none of the above photographed belong to me or anyone I know, thank you.)

No comments: